[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,974 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Extraction: Josh and Yuina
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 5:43:34 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
It had been quite some time since Josh had been to the Authentic Power Spot where he and battled some of the first Dynamax Pokémon spotted in Hoenn. Seated in his Manectric's thundercloud saddle wrought in a Raikou's image, the Gym Leader felt more comfortable navigating the ruined power station. There were still plenty of wild steel, ghost, and electric Pokémon ready to harass the trespassers, but he had a special weapon that would cause them all to back down: the legendary Beast within his RAINBOW FEATHER. The sacred object glinted in the low light, casting a long shadow from Aleph the Type: Null. The enigmatic normal-type was surprisingly calm; was he at last warming up to Josh?

"Thanks for coming down here with me, Yuina," Josh sighed. "We've still got a ways to go before we get to the Power Spot. What you been up to since I was stuck in the hospital? My rehab's been going well... well enough to ride some of my Pokémon again. I can't fly yet, and I can't ride a cat Pokémon faster than a trot, but I'm at least well enough to... half-run my Gym."

They would have a lot of catching up to do as he took Celebi's bearer through the Mauville Ruins, toward the large, derelict generator room housing the Power Spot... and the place where Rime the Alolan Ninetales had perished.

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Swift         Raikou         Good
Raikou        Raging Bolt    Good
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
Saber         Manectric      Good

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 23:23:40 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

Sat astride Ayashi's shoulders, Yuina took care to a couple of devices that she had with her as she continued her work on power spots and dynergy. For better or for worse, like distortions, she was looking to study them as avidly as she could given the disaster that took place in the desert. That, or perhaps it was mostly anything that she could do to have a distraction, something else to focus into and not lose herself to the shadows that seethed at her in her idle thoughts. There were few things that she hated more than being left alone with herself. At least she wasn't living alone any more.[break][break]
"That's good progress Josh. I'm no doctor, but it does sound like you're on a good steady track to keep moving forward," Yuina offered. All bodies had their limitations, and there was no shame in letting one's body heal after those limitations were thoroughly dashed.[break][break]
"I've just been buried in work... I find it easier to keep busy. My exhibit at the museum is expanding and I've started working on the H.O.M.E project with Melody, and doing this. I've been doing some study work on power spots recently."

notes[break]
Choice: Leap into the power spot +50 rks points[break]
Total: 50 RKS Points[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,974 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 0:31:08 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Even after he was fully healed, Josh was bound to continue pushing his body beyond its perceived limits. When he pushed Swift to Extreme Speeds the first time he had met the Beast while in Kyle's command, his body ached for days afterward. The moment he descended from the cloud like a lightning bolt, absorbing the force of the Beast's violent gallop, his senses were overwhelmed. Overstimulated.

It would take a lot of time training with the Raikou before he could truly fight from the saddle. It was time he doubted he had.

"It's so rough, though. With the war already in swing, I know what I need to do with him. With Swift. I want to work him. But I can't in the way I want to. And with the influx of Spectrier into Hoenn, you know how many people have come to my Gym wanting to race him?" He had the demand for what he always wanted to do: race Raikou. But he was helpless to provide the supply.

But the team of Master of Faster and god of speed would have to wait to blossom into their final form.

"I think I'm ready, though. Think Ayashi can put a little levitation on to soften the landing a bit? I can't fly on a Pokémon yet, per doctor's orders." Admittedly, he might need a bit of help getting out of the Power Spot, too...

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,974 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 0:31:37 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 23:42:27 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

Maybe she had less room to talk of physical condition given that Doug would never leave a scratch on her if he found one... She had a fast track to healing, unintentionally perhaps, but she could sympathize with Josh's want to be at his full health again sooner rather than later.[break][break]
Yuina thought on it for a moment, what he was referring to as 'Swift'... She remembered what he called the Raikou then as she clutched Ayashi's thick fur to keep steady. Always that bitter taste in her mouth at the mention of all the legendaries that came out to enact blood for blood vengeance at the behest of their chosen...[break][break]
"If you don't let yourself get better, then you won't be able to do anything you want to though," she returned as they came to the edge of the power spot, one that she had yet to venture into, but one she was certain would lead to similar perils as all of the others. They seemed to at least be consistent in that manner.[break][break]
"Yeah, just stay close so he can focus on you and Saber," Yuina offered, and as they leapt into the hazy cloud of the power spot, the Wyrdeer glowed with psychic energy as it latched on to the falling figure of the Manectric beside him. While Ayashi made easy work of leaping down from different rock outcroppings, that allowed him to focus more on getting the electric type to the ground with ease, and soon enough Ayashi landed on his heavy hooves to meet them both.[break][break]
"I'll have to start taking some readings, I've never visited this power spot before."

notes[break]
Choice: Go Left +50 RKS points[break]
Total: 100 RKS Points[break]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,974 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 20:51:38 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Exactly," Josh signed. "I resigned to that as soon as I was in the hospital after returning from Ultra Space. It's more the timing of the whole thing that's infuriating. You don't realize just how many muscles it takes to do the thing you enjoy doing... until one of them stops working and has to be re-trained." Riding required a lot of muscles -- far more than the average person could imagine. Controlling a steed, especially at high speeds, required a strong core as well as four strong limbs. It took an increasing amount of strength to pull on the reins and squeeze a Pokémon's sides the faster one traveled. As much as Josh enjoyed the bouncy gallop of a feline, it took a strong core to be able to ride one without being worn out.

By the time his arm was strong enough to withstand a cat's exaggerated gait, his core would be so out of shape that he would have to relearn how to ride many of his fastest Pokémon. With the war heating up, it was time he didn't have.

Josh was appreciative of Ayashi's efforts to make the landing as smooth as possible. "I still haven't caught a Wyrdeer of my own. Given their psychic typing, it seems like it would be a good Pokémon to relearn with. Not as smooth as a horse, but not as rough as a cat." He loved his feline Pokémon for their extreme speed, but it came with the price of putting a rider's frame under quite a bit of stress. It was stress that Josh had once adapted to, but being put out of commission for so long made him lose some of that resilience.

Reaching a fork in the Power Spot, Josh followed Yuina leftward, his team still on edge from the intensity of the Dynergy around them. "Both of the ones I've been to look pretty similar," the Gym Leader remarked. "If it would help, next time I travel to the more remote ones, I could take some of those readings for you if you have the technology for me to do so."

{PC: 3}

RKS POINT: 100

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,974 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 20:52:12 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: OBSTACLE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Throughout the den, STONJOURNER can be encountered. Perhaps, they too, are imbued with dynergy, their ability, POWER SPOT, allowing it to empower others. However, the human mind is more fragile. Able to touch upon horrid thoughts of the abstract, mortal cognition brings your trainers closer to madness.[break][break]

Even here, TERA CRYSTALS are present. Like a virus, they've spread across the underground. Due to the concentrated dynergy in this place, encounter hallucinations—or hallucinations that become temporarily real by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

And/or encounter a DYNAMAXED/GIGANTAMAXED POKEMON WITH A DYNAMAX SHIELD that must be downed. Regardless, the Pokemon will perish after its transformation. Investigating its carcass will reveal that it has somehow incorporated Dynite Ore onto its body. Though it is no Regi-titan, one may make macabre parallels.[break][break]

Or, you may continue to simply mine.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a hallucination made real.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a dynamaxed Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue to mine.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 1:01:28 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

Keeping Ayashi steady as she sat astride his shoulders, Yuina glanced to Josh as he spoke of a Wyrdeer of his own. It felt... Odd, out of place even, to discuss and recommend the species, knowing that they should never have entered the Hoenn region at all... But she knew that they were beginning to breed and populate all on their own with as many distortions as have broken out. They were making the leap from extinct to critically endangered... How strange and powerful nature was to go backwards.[break][break]
"They are formidable... I don't know a terrain that Ayashi can't handle. They're sturdy, his rigid figure doesn't leave a lot of room for jostling," Yuina offered, she could agree with Josh, though he was going to be more the expert on proper riding form. After all, she still hadn't even fitted a single one of her Pokémon with a saddle. Just didn't quite feel right.[break][break]
"...That's what concerns me the most," Yuina returned, stopping the Wyrdeer as she spotted a cluster of dynite ore, sliding down from Ayashi's back in regards to Josh's comment, that they were all pretty similar.[break]
"All of this is down here, beneath each power spot... And the caverns are never ending, teeming with this energy that can't go contained for long. What if all of the caverns, all of the power spots are connected beneath the region? A giant, seething maze of unchecked energy just... waiting," Yuina remarked. She had no actual evidence to back up her theory, but it had been something she started to heavily consider. The notion could be truly devastating....[break][break]
"I mean... I haven't reached an 'end' for any one cavern or tunnel I've gone through, but it's just a theory... More readings would always help, I'm wondering how similar the energy signatures are amongst them all."

notes[break]
Choice: Continue to mine +50 RKS points[break]
Total: 150 RKS Points[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,974 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 6:17:23 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Wyrdeer sounded like a dream mount for beginners: an all-terrain Pokémon that was sturdy and had a gallop just a bit rougher a horse. With psychic powers able to effectively strap a rider on, it would be a perfect Pokémon for him to bound around Hoenn on during the latter stages of his rehab.

Why did Dashie have to die?

Thankfully for Josh and Yuina, the fields of Dynergy left them alone. Often times, the Power Spot manifested a demon from his past... or a Dynamaxed Pokémon similar to what he and Swift repelled during his twenty years in the Galar Memory. It was their lucky day. For now.

"That's how the Terastal Caverns are, too," Josh pointed out. "Two sets of caverns, each with a horrific energy pulsing beneath them. It makes me wonder if they are linked to one another, whether physically or by another means."

While Josh himself didn't have the means to mine, he did have a Pokémon that was especially effective at strip mining, though he was somewhat concerned. The paradox Pokémon on his belt might attract the attention of something nasty... but even if it did, there was nothing in sight. They would have plenty of warning to retreat. Grabbing the Cherish Ball on his belt, he clicked it open. "Let's go, Raikou!" Josh cried, a saddled Raging Bolt emerging from it. The cat dinosaur's maw boomed with the sound of thunder indistinguishable from Swift's. His mighty THUNDERCLAPS cleaved rocks to pieces, letting the duo extract Dynite Ore from them with ease.

{PC: 4}

RKS POINT: 150

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 17:13:38 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

While Ayashi kept a keen vigil, his antlers amplifying his psychic power to keep tabs on their surroundings. Knowing they were in good care, Yuina began to work on taking some readings as they had traveled deeper into the power spot.[break][break]
She glanced to the sauropod that Josh released, recognizing it for what it was as the same species as Furien, one of the unknowns from the chasm beneath the icelands.[break][break]
"So much speculation... But there just aren't enough resources to really ascertain if anything about any of these phenomena are true. All of this is real, and yet it doesn't seem like anyone is ever concerned about these things until it becomes too late," Yuina sighed. If Josh was right, and there was another set of caverns snaking their way beneath the region, what would happen one day if the energy collapsed? The entire region, settled upon the fragility of tunnel networks would cave in on itself like a durant colony.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,974 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 6:47:45 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Yuina hit the nail on the head.

This was one of Josh's core problems with the League; in his eyes, all they would do when something problematic was brought to their attention was kick the can down the road, unless it aligned with its top members' agenda. "That's exactly it. I wanted the giant Pokémon from Space-Time Distortions looked into. Alpha Pokémon, as you called them. I've spent a lot of time hunting Pokémon from them. It's how I can ride Pokémon that most of their kind would be too small for even a child. The eight Eeveelutions I caught from Distortions are one of the greatest joys of Mauville Gym. And that's just one such phenomenon."

And some in the League criticized Josh for acting without thinking, going too fast, and being over-reliant on instincts. was near the top of that list, if their meeting in his Gym was any indicator. Instincts were powerful when honed, but they were not infallible.

"When Dynamax Bands were first distributed to those affiliated with the League, I expressed great concerns over Pokémon's health when using them. You know how if a Pokémon Dynamaxes on its own, it dies? Well, I was the one who discovered that for the League. The hard way."

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 16:49:24 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

For all of her concerns, for everything that she wondered and theorized and looked at, it seemed Josh too had those same concerns... And yet...[break][break]
"Doesn't that concern you Josh? That that keeps happening? That we can't get help from the people above us who are supposed to care about what's happening in the region," Yuina returned then. He had these concerns, he knew first hand some of the things that were happening, but what was he going to do about it? What was anybody going to be able to do about it before it became too late?[break][break]
"These are real things, happening in the region right now, everyday. Everyday dynergy might be getting stronger, everyday tera crystals are showing up in new places. Ecosystems are changing, weather disasters are becoming more common, the Drk Triad is showing up in more and more places, but no one is doing anything about any of it," she was frustrated, not at Josh, but at the situation, the culmination of all of this continuing on and going unchecked.[break][break]
"This war, it's all anyone cares about. It can't be worth it when there might not be a region to fight over because everyone is too consumed by their own personal need for vengeance to see that everything is falling apart."

notes[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,974 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 21:42:27 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"It does," Josh nodded. His less than stellar history with the League, nearly murdering a child over his ambition to bond with Raikou... was that why the League didn't want to listen to him? Or was it a much more sinister reason? "I've been in hot water with the League before. I... I fear retaliation," the Champion admitted. "I don't run Mauville Racing Grounds purely for profit. I run it because I have a passion for being a Gym Leader. The number of lives I can positively affect, both in Mauville City and through the region, is what keeps me going. If I lose my job, I also lose the funding needed to operate my Gym the way I want to."

It was that fear of retaliation from the higher-ups that prevented Josh from voicing his concerns. He had previously been silenced over other concerns about the Gym program and his handling of Rocket. He had felt that his voice only mattered within Mauville's purview, and not the region as a whole. being chosen over him for the Elite Four came to mind, as well.

"Yuina, I've... wanted to say something, but I can't do it alone. I think if we can gather like-minded people who feel there are more... issues like these, we'll have a voice the League can't ignore."

{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 18:59:12 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DEPARTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After dealing with your obstruction, you come away with experience. Knowledge. Heavy burdens of dynite ore. However, retracing your steps may prove to be difficult. If you are not already encumbered, the disorienting effect of dynergy may hinder you and your Pokemon's return.[break][break]

Should you have encountered Professor Creighton or another poor soul that has found themselves down in this den previously, you will find no sign of them as you leave...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP